Yes, the DVD is finally available.
This is an exhaustive 14 hour video course that Carl and I recorded back in April. It is an end-to-end overview of SharePoint 2010.
You can view more details including ordering information about the DVD here.
And if you’re interested, a SharePoint 2007 video training version is also available.
Carl and I worked quite hard on putting these together, so we hope you enjoy these.
Detailed Table of Contents:
- Introduction (13:49)
- 30,000 Foot Overview (42:07)
- Application Management (43:35)
- User Experience (16:00)
- Writing Code Part 1 (1:07:49)
- Writing Code Part 2 (34:41)
- Simple Web Parts (14:01)
- Visual Web Parts (6:35)
- Pages (35:02)
- Putting it All Together (29:13)
- Client Side Technology (49:19)
- ADO.NET Data Services (51:29)
- Custom Data Services (43:30)
- Managing Data (29:02)
- Managing Data: Content Types (17:11)
- Managing Data: Events (19:22)
- Managing Data: List Scalability (35:51)
- Managing Data: Querying (20:07)
- Enterprise Content Management: DocumentIDs and Document Sets (16:44)
- Enterprise Content Management: Metadata Infrastructure (22:13)
- Enterprise Content Management: Record Management (26:27)
- Enterprise Content Management: Content Organizer (7:21)
- Enterprise Content Management: Enterprise Content Types (11:21)
- Business Connectivity Services (BCS) in the SharePoint Designer (26:09)
- BCS in Visual Studio (9:57)
- Workflows in the SharePoint Designer (22:07)
- Workflows in Visual Studio (19:01)
- Business Intelligence (21:14)
- Excel (15:25)
- Performance Point (24:37)
- Security: Claims-Based Authentication (27:13)
- Security: Secure Store Service (11:04)
- Security: The SharePoint Object Model (11:16)