So you’ve created a nice little SP Dev VM, only to be greeted by the following rude message on your central admin -
“The SharePoint Health Analyzer has detected some critical issues that require your attention.”
Okay, it’s a VM .. so I know it’s not that big! How do I fix this? Easy -
- Go to central admin
- Click on Monitoring on the left side.
- Under “Health Analyzer”, click on “Review rule definitions”
- Under the Availability category, click on the “Drives are running out of free space” rule.
- In the dialog window that opens, Click on Edit Item to edit that rule.
- Uncheck the “Enabled” checkbox.
- Great, now it’ll quit nagging you. To get rid of the existing message, delete the message at http://<<centraladminurl>>/Lists/HealthReports/AllItems.aspx