pluralsight.Assimilate(SahilMalik);

Posted on 8/3/2008 @ 10:55 PM in #Community by | Feedback | 3966 views

It is with utmost pleasure and humbleness that I announce that I will be joining the ranks of the outstanding instructors at Pluralsight.

This is a big deal for many reasons:

• Look at who else trains for Pluralsight. Now I can pretend I'm as smart as them.
  • Pluralsight is not a newbie in the training world.
  • Pluralsight has a very healthy and balanced outlook that is not restricted to only SharePoint. A good SharePoint developer must not be pigeon holed into SharePoint only.
  • Pluralsight has the top notch authorities training for them, when it comes to their specific domains.
  • This gives me the best possible mechanism to bring my training to the Market. I couldn't have asked for better. Pluralsight has the experience, reach, and quality control.

I have quite an incredible SharePoint 2007 courseware ready. The first delivery is in Norway next month through Program Utvikling as. There will be many other course deliveries coming online - including in the United States. Please contact me, or pluralsight if you are interested in attending this training. Specific dates to follow.

On 8/3/2008 11:18:11 PM Tobin said ..
Dude! Congrats!

Perhaps you can help me debug this. I've got an exception being caught on line 17 of the code below.

10 try

11 {

12 pluralsight.Assimilate(SahilMalik);

13 }

14 catch(StockOverflowException ex)

15 {

16 // Pluralsite stock has gone WAY up!

17 exceptions.Write( ex );

18 }

Grats again man.

On 8/3/2008 11:20:38 PM Sahil Malik said ..
LOL thanks Tobin. I love it - StockOverFlowException.

On 8/4/2008 1:05:40 AM Eber Irigoyen said ..
congratulations!

but dude, what happened to the full feed?

On 8/4/2008 1:14:42 AM Sahil Malik said ..
Umm .. I discontinued it. RSS makes it too easy to steal content, and really people just subscribe and not read, so it keeps consuming bandwidth.

I am thinking of implementing a GUID based full feed for people who are genuinely interested, but haven't thought of a good mechanism to do so.

On 8/4/2008 1:30:51 PM rams said ..
Congratulations!

A great teacher like you could not have had a greater reward! May the sparks you ignite be brighter.

Best

rams

On 8/4/2008 1:49:05 PM Sahil Malik said ..
Thanks Ram.

On 8/5/2008 9:32:45 AM Vassil Terziev said ..
Dude, congratulations! Now that you'll be doing more travel, I hope to see you more often:)

On 8/5/2008 9:07:41 PM Sahil Malik said ..
Thanks Vassil. I think I'll be in Bulgaria in November.