My blog has been dead for the past 2 weeks.
Sorry it’s not my fault. You see, I had outsourced my blog to godaddy.com, and there was a limit of 15 G’s transfer on it.
Well I blew 30Gs in 2 weeks. :-/
So a big thanks to www.aspnix.com for giving me a place to hang my hat. A big thanks to www.OrcsWeb.com for stepping forward to help.
What I did was, I took Shanku’s blog starter kit, and I bug-fixed it, and modified it, so now it has fantastic referral stats, permalink support, and Word 2007 integration (Yeah baby!!). The good news, all old links should work.
Also a big thanks to Rob Garrett for helping me out with Word2007 integration and http compression in his spare time. If you don’t already do so, I suggest you read his blog – he has a few good things to say about .NET
Now, this blog engine may be a bit buggy for now. But please let me know if you see something obvious that I need to fix. Also, once I am confident that this blog-engine is stable enough, I will release it (pending Shanku's approval) as open source.
What you can expect going forward is, a further integration into my main website at http://www.winsmarts.com/ (As a good friend has already criticized me about, I don’t particularly like the look and feel my blog has currently, I think my main site looks better). But it all goes “step by step” – lets get the blog engine stable first. J
And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.